Apply to train to teach with NMAPS, subject specialist teacher training in Mathematics and Physics at a school near you.
When to apply
You need to apply through UCAS. The UCAS system opens in October each year.
We accept applications until the end of June or earlier if the course is full, so don’t leave it too late!
How to apply
- Visit the UCAS website (ucas.com)
- Register with UCAS for a small fee
- Search for the National Mathematics and Physics SCITT (Wycombe High School)
- Our UCAS provider code is 2H8 and course codes are:
- Mathematics QTS with PGCE course code 38BB
- Physics QTS with PGCE course code 38BC
Applicants who meet our requirements will be invited for interview at their chosen Hub or potential placement school
Need some help with your application?
Our dedicated and experienced admin team will support you every step of the way. They will check your qualifications and advise you on which documentation you will need.
Please feel free to contact our team on 01494 897330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org