Our event is open to anyone interested in training to teach Mathematics or Physics – we welcome current university students, graduates who haven’t yet chosen a career, anyone who is thinking of changing careers and those already working in schools.
If you are considering a rewarding career in secondary Maths or Physics teaching, please join us at our virtual information session to find out more about:
• What we offer at the National Mathematics and Physics SCITT (NMAP SCITT)
• The benefits of the SCITT route into teaching
• Training with the NMAP SCITT, our locations across England and how to apply
• Be inspired by hearing from a current teacher, why they joined the profession and what makes it such a rewarding career
• Hear from current trainees about why they decided to teach and why they chose NMAP SCITT
• Gaining school experience
• Funding options
• Have the opportunity to ask questions and meet our friendly team!
We offer an enhanced subject specialist training programme, delivered through a growing network of Hubs in England. Our courses have been developed by outstanding practitioners and in conjunction with the Institute of Physics and the Mathematics Association. Trainees benefit from a high level of subject specific training days, which take place alternative weeks, along with Professional Studies sessions throughout their training year. We bring all our trainees together for our 3-day summer induction course and at termly national training days.
If you have any questions please contact us at: email@example.com
To book a place at our event, please visit Eventbrite.